Family Guy
13 (68.4%)
American Dad!
6 (31.6%)
The Cleveland Show
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Josquius

I know there's a lot of Family Guy hate here. Remember- better or best of a category doesn't necessarily mean good. :contract:
██████
██████
██████

Darth Wagtaros

American Dad has gotten a bit better. Family Guy should have ended several years ago.  Cleveland Show is crap.
PDH!

Eddie Teach

None of them are worth watching unless you're as bored as Ed.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

People watch those shows?  By people I mean over the age of consent.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Never seen any of them and no Jaron option, so no vote.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

dps

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 18, 2014, 09:17:52 AM
None of them are worth watching unless you're as bored as Ed.

Yeah, having seen them a couple of times, I think I'd rather just contemplate my navel than watch any of them.  American Dad is probably the least bad of the bunch, but that's not saying much.

Eddie Teach

Ted is actually pretty funny though. Maybe MacFarlane should stop straining himself to come up with a hundred hours of content in a year.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

I actually somewhat like Family Guy and American Dad. Not as much as I used to, I don't watch them religiously, but will watch them.
The Cleveland Show is woeful. I don't know what they were thinking with making that.
AD is best.
██████
██████
██████