100,000 West Virginians Told To Abandon Tap Water due to chemical spill

Started by Phillip V, January 09, 2014, 11:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on January 13, 2014, 09:19:16 AM
Quote from: The Brain on January 11, 2014, 03:18:15 AM
Coal as a power source is crazy dangerous in the first place. Kills a lot of people.

Coal mining pays well.  So it's all good.

Margaret Thatcher disagrees.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

That spill is headed down the Ohio River toward me now.  Fortunately, my water comes out of the Salt River (strangely, it's not salty at all though). :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 13, 2014, 09:20:55 AM
Quote from: derspiess on January 13, 2014, 09:19:16 AM
Quote from: The Brain on January 11, 2014, 03:18:15 AM
Coal as a power source is crazy dangerous in the first place. Kills a lot of people.

Coal mining pays well.  So it's all good.

Dying early sucks though.

Depends on who's doing the dying.  I got a list.

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Ed Anger

derspiess

Ed Anger

Ed Anger