U.S. Navy mistakenly sends how-to memo

Started by 11B4V, January 09, 2014, 08:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 10, 2014, 12:47:21 PM
Quote from: Siege on January 10, 2014, 08:11:12 AM
Quote from: Tamas on January 10, 2014, 05:14:00 AM
Quote from: Siege on January 09, 2014, 09:57:06 PM
That was an intentional leak to let the people know what the Obama administration is forcing the military to do.

Are you even allowed to talk so much shit about your Commander in Chief?

Free country. Or used to be.

out of boozze again.  I woujld goes ouut to gets moree butt drinkiig and drving is baaaad

lol butt drinking
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades

That was an intentional leak to let the people know what the Obama administration is forcing the military to do.

They mostly only safeguard against Officers.   Government doesn't care what the enlisted pukes say, as long as it's not in an 'official capacity'.    :P
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

fhdz

Quote from: derspiess on January 10, 2014, 01:57:52 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on January 10, 2014, 12:47:21 PM
Quote from: Siege on January 10, 2014, 08:11:12 AM

Free country. Or used to be.

out of boozze again.  I woujld goes ouut to gets moree butt drinkiig and drving is baaaad

lol butt drinking

:lmfao:
and the horse you rode in on

Razgovory

At least the memo on how they use yellow highlighters to make legal pads didn't get out.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017