Started by Syt, January 01, 2014, 04:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

I would have more jellybeans this year.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: sbr on January 02, 2014, 12:04:20 PM
I would have more jellybeans this year.

What a revolutionary.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

I made a resolution some time before New Year to not make a resolution for New Year.  They're utterly pointless, and on the off chance that I remember later on what it was, I get demotivated by the fact that I didn't follow up on it.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on January 02, 2014, 02:25:46 PM
I made a resolution some time before New Year to not make a resolution for New Year.  They're utterly pointless, and on the off chance that I remember later on what it was, I get demotivated by the fact that I didn't follow up on it.

I made a resolution for 2014 at the start of 2013 to give myself time to prepare. I then promptly forgot about the resolution until a week before the start of 2014. :Embarrass:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

I don't know. I can kinda see that one.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.