News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 17 - The Final Countdown

Started by Neil, December 29, 2013, 01:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

How will you set yourselves apart from all the other great non-coaching candidates they have?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Will BurgeMult league sources tell me Josh McDaniels has started calling coaches about staff in CLE. Said jobs his IF he wants but hasn't accepted yet.

But Tebow JUST got the SECN gig!

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on December 30, 2013, 03:55:36 PM
Cleveland and Oakland seem to be the two biggest disfunctional franchises atm.

Wahoo!

QuoteOh yeah Redskins too, they stink.

Ah fuck
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Josh McDaniels?  LOL.  Factory of Sadness continues on.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

No shit.  I can't believe how short the memories of some of these idiots is.  :lmfao:

sbr

I am looking for a video of gif of a play early this year.

I am almost positive the Steelers were playing defense, and the other team, Jets maybe, ran a trick play on a field goal or PAT and the holder tried to run the ball and got blown up and flipped upside down.  Anyone remember what I am talking about?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on December 31, 2013, 11:49:38 AM
Josh McDaniels?  LOL.  Factory of Sadness continues on.
He's a good OC. Maybe he's matured a bit in his second stint with the Pats.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

sbr

MadBurgerMaker

Nice.  Wonder if he'll take Bridgewater at #1.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 01, 2014, 12:04:56 AM
Quote from: Neil on December 31, 2013, 10:13:30 PM
He is not a good OC.  He is a tool.
Why do you say that?  :huh:
Because his retardation fucked up the Broncos, and he hasn't done anything impressive as an offensive coordinator.

MadBurgerMaker

Which is worse: Trying to hire Josh McDaniels or having Josh McDaniels turn the offer down? They're both pretty fucked up.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on January 01, 2014, 12:46:25 AM
Because his retardation fucked up the Broncos, and he hasn't done anything impressive as an offensive coordinator.
Pats were 3rd in scoring with a wreck of a roster.

1 Karma Chameleon point

dps

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 01, 2014, 04:20:37 AM
Quote from: Neil on January 01, 2014, 12:46:25 AM
Pats were 3rd in scoring with a wreck of a roster.

Thing is, no matter what you think of their HC, his assistants haven't compiled a very impressive record when they've gotta chances to be the top man.'