News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

King Abdullah

Started by Phillip V, June 03, 2009, 11:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

84-years-old.

Does he paint his mustache and beard? Why?

The Brain

Oh noes Schrödergate 2! :o
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DisturbedPervert

At least he doesn't use a sharpie

Mr.Penguin

His lips makes him look like a bearded lady...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Jos Theelen

I first thought "vanity", but in that case, why does he wear glasses? They aren't very strong.

The Brain

Quote from: Jos Theelen on June 03, 2009, 01:25:18 PM
I first thought "vanity", but in that case, why does he wear glasses? They aren't very strong.

Maybe he has an eye condition?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Siege

A dark beard is a sign of virility in the arab world.
Having a grey beard have been tipically considered a sign of wisdom, it was very desireable.
However, in the new Middle East, were the rich can live over 80 years and the mortality rate of the poor have increased dramatically, the greys beards have become rather commun. It also seem that the rich is not as immune to western influences as some people believe, specially western infatuation with youth.

But in my opinion, it is more a problem of the perception of leadership among the arab masses. It is more important to look viril and strong than wise. This alone speaks volumes of how deeply the Middle Beast have sunk. All arab leaders today paint their beards, some more openly (a darker shade) than others. Even OBL have a couple pics in which he clearly painted his beard.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"