News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by The Brain, December 23, 2013, 08:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

School on Christmas Eve?  :wacko:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Quote from: Barrister on December 24, 2013, 10:29:49 AM
I'm at work.  I have an impaired trial.  <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Here's hoping the accused (whose lawyer got off the record) doesn't show up.  We've been told we can go home at noon (unless we have trials running).

Assuming we get sent home, I'm going to finish off a tourtiere I started making on the weekend for supper, watch the boys open a present, probably watch a Christmas movie with the missus.

Good news!  Accused didn't show and a warrant issued for his arrest! :yeah:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 24, 2013, 12:00:11 PM
Arrest him tomorrow.  :shifty:

I can assure you that police are not running around on Christmas Day doing warrant enforcement.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on December 24, 2013, 12:01:36 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 24, 2013, 12:00:11 PM
Arrest him tomorrow.  :shifty:

I can assure you that police are not running around on Christmas Day doing warrant enforcement.

:rolleyes:  Bunch of stoners.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Duque de Bragança

Admiral Yi

Turns out my last minute purchase is being delivered by the Purple Gang rather than Big Brown.  I love that tracking software shit. 

Savonarola

Quote from: Tyr on December 24, 2013, 10:07:19 AM
It just turned xmas.
My enthusiasm is non-existant. Its just a generic Wednesday here.

Happy generic Wednesday, Josq.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

Quote from: Barrister on December 24, 2013, 11:57:46 AM
Good news!  Accused didn't show and a warrant issued for his arrest! :yeah:

And a Happy New Year to you, too! ...In jail!
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Ed Anger

Let the kids open their presents this morning. After they exhausted themselves, I had a pretty mellow Christmas Eve playing Battlefield 4 pwning n00bs.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Agelastus

It would appear to be Christmas Day in my locality...just...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :cheers:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

jimmy olsen

Went to a Christmas eve service last night and have the day off today.

Merry Christmas!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

I've had a super constructive christmas of deconstruction. Accomplished so much of my 'moving out to do list'. But none of the shops around about seem to have empty cardboard boxes. :hmm:
So far only one present from home arrived, so I opened it, it was a shirt and a jumper, it was doubly nice because combined with yesterday's jeans it meant I didn't have to open my wardrobe today. Efficiency! Fuck yeah!
Christmas dinner was: Indian.
██████
██████
██████