Languish' Who's Who

Started by Grallon, March 14, 2009, 01:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

gnikiVViking, yeah, big surprise...

I registerd Viking, but vM doesn't send out password reset emails.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

grumbler

I used the nick Neil in the last forum.  Grumbler stole my nick here, so I stole his.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

C.C.R.

My name is C.C.R., and I'm an alcoholic...

:ccr:

Monoriu

gnikiV = Viking
Darth Wagtaros = Wags
The nickname who was Thursday = Eddie Teach
Warspite = Arkestra
The Minsky Moment = Joan Robinson/Keynes
Don'tsaybanana = Captain Carrot
Cindy Brady = Monkeybutt/Ed Anger
Archy = Archeolooginspe (sp.)
Evil Spock = Baron Jukaga
queequeg = Spellus
Iormlund = Iorm
Siege, Barrister and jimmy olsen are obvious

Jaron once appeared as Adenspear but he has since changed his name again/deleted his account

katmai

No adenpsear was Teach being a smartass

Angevinus is Jaron
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DontSayBanana

Confirming mono's post. I'm Captain Carrot. There were too damn many CCs as it was. Also, I'm syncing things up because I'm working on a project online now and it felt like a good time to go about culling some of the identities. DSB is the tentative group name for those of us working on said project.
Experience bij!

garbon

Dumb name project, scrap it and hire a consultant and then sit in the corner and think about what you've done wrong.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: garbon on March 15, 2009, 08:58:52 PM
Dumb name, scrap it and hire a consultant.
*sigh* It's a comics project, Garbon. About a gorilla. The name is fine, at least for our target.
Experience bij!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Monoriu on March 15, 2009, 08:47:33 PM
gnikiV = Viking
Darth Wagtaros = Wags
The nickname who was Thursday = Eddie Teach
Warspite = Arkestra
The Minsky Moment = Joan Robinson/Keynes
Don'tsaybanana = Captain Carrot
Cindy Brady = Monkeybutt/Ed Anger
Archy = Archeolooginspe (sp.)
Evil Spock = Baron Jukaga
queequeg = Spellus
Iormlund = Iorm
Siege, Barrister and jimmy olsen are obvious

Jaron once appeared as Adenspear but he has since changed his name again/deleted his account
There's no way I'm going to remember all that.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 15, 2009, 09:08:14 PMThere's no way I'm going to remember all that.
Luckily for you, I've got it in my sig.
Experience bij!

garbon

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 15, 2009, 09:05:50 PM
*sigh* It's a comics project, Garbon. About a gorilla. The name is fine, at least for our target.

See my edited post above.