News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish' Who's Who

Started by Grallon, March 14, 2009, 01:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Cindy Brady aka Lettow 77. Long live the confederacy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Cindy Brady on March 14, 2009, 03:15:20 PM
And there we go.  Finally an admission that MB is Lettow.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on March 14, 2009, 03:34:06 PM
Quote from: Cindy Brady on March 14, 2009, 03:15:20 PM
And there we go.  Finally an admission that MB is Lettow.
mew!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: garbon on March 14, 2009, 02:24:55 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 14, 2009, 02:18:11 PM
Liar, you to Garbon.

Is he coming to me? ???

Actually I will be out there in about a month.  But not specifically to see you. I would put a smiley here but they all suck Slargos' ass.
PDH!

garbon

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 14, 2009, 04:10:58 PM
Actually I will be out there in about a month.  But not specifically to see you. I would put a smiley here but they all suck Slargos' ass.

I'm glad could tell me something that I didn't already know...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Quote from: garbon on March 14, 2009, 04:15:15 PM
I'm glad could tell me something that I didn't already know...
What now with the who?
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

People are making a mockery of the proceedings. >:(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

garbon

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

ehrie