News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 13

Started by katmai, May 30, 2013, 05:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

I look forward to beating BA's little orphans for 5th!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: katmai on December 17, 2013, 10:56:26 AM
Unpossible!  :showoff:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

It's a quarterback driven fantasy league these days.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on December 17, 2013, 10:40:26 PM

Definitely, I remember 8 years ago when I played in my first league it was allllll about the running backs.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Neil on December 17, 2013, 10:40:26 PM
Wow.  I guess so.  Jamaal Charles is the first non-qb in points scored in our league this year... in 17th place.  Also, it's damn easy for you to say, Mr. Peyton Manning owner.  He's got almost double the fantasy points Charles has this year. :o
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

sbr

I did 4 fantasy leagues this year and am still alive in 3 of them.

I was eliminated in the first round of the playoffs in the Bethesda Softworks Forums league and am in the semifinals in the EUOT league.  I don't go to those forums much anymore (don't go to EUOT at all), but have been in those leagues for many years.

I made the finals in this one and in my real life money league.  I have Manning in my money league and am playing him here in LFFL; I hope he kicks my ass here.  This is the 7th time I have made the playoffs in the 11 years of my real life fantasy league and I the 5th time I have made the Championship Game.  I have only won it once.  I am the #2 (11-3) seed and am playing the #1 (13-1) seed.  The funny thing is I scored 1700 points for the season, he scored 1600 and the next highest was 1454.

I would wish you luck Neil, but I wouldn't mean it.  I hope Manning scores 50 points and the rest of your players dislocate their kneecaps getting off the bus today. :)

Neil

It'll be interesting, that's for sure.  Manning has the soft Texans D, whereas Brees has to contend with the stout Panthers.  On the other hand, the rest of my team isn't super-strong, aside from reliable Vernon Davis.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

At least I lost my money league by enough that my stupid decisions (Tucker instead of Prater; Cleveland defense instead of Indy) didn't matter.

Strange things happen in Monday Night games for me so I can;t wait to see what happens here tomorrow.

MadBurgerMaker

6-7, 4-3.  Not too bad with no QBs.

I like how Vick managed negative points in the last game.  Thanks, bro!  Putting Kolb, who is on IR, in there instead would have actually been better.

6-7 not 7-6

sbr

Sophie Scholl

katmai

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: katmai on December 17, 2013, 10:56:26 AM

katmai

And i would have if not for those rotten kids!...er I mean Brady and Megatron sucking it up. :P