1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Josquius

Very much so.
I have seen examples in celebrities and in RL which show the greatness that is a hot girl who suits short hair.
██████
██████
██████

Queequeg

IDK what young Shirley MacLaine would have looked like with long hair.  Probably not as pretty.  :wub:
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Admiral Yi

Queequeg

Still pretty, but lacks the specific charm she has in The Apartment. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

The top pic is from 12 years later.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

:lol: Yeah, maybe not the fairest comparison Squeelus.

frunk

That's around the time difference on the Lohan pics.

The Brain

Women are like good wine. You store them in the cellar and bring them up when desired.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Quote from: The Brain on January 06, 2014, 04:15:41 PM
Women are like good wine. You store them in the cellar and bring them up when desired.

Oh... I thought you were going to say "you put the white ones in the fridge".

MadImmortalMan

I think for the average woman longer hair is better than shorter. There are some who would look good no matter what, and some who specifically look good short.

Yeah, Halle Berry's short hair looks great. Duh. But the average office girl who one day comes in to work having chopped her hair off though? The complements will all come from the other girls in the office who aren't as pretty as her.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Eddie Teach

Shaven is never attractive, but "short" hair that's not quite shoulder length can be attractive.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Viking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Hair

QuoteHair[edit]
Men have been found to prefer long-haired women.[85][146][147] An evolutionary psychology explanation for this is that malnutrition and deficiencies in minerals and vitamins causes loss of hair or hair changes. Hair therefore indicates health and nutrition during the last 2–3 years. Lustrous hair is also often a cross-cultural preference.[148]
One study reported non-Asian men to prefer blondes and Asian men to prefer black-haired women.[147]
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on January 06, 2014, 04:15:41 PM

:)

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Quote from: Viking on January 06, 2014, 05:36:30 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Hair

QuoteH
One study reported non-Asian men to prefer blondes and Asian men to prefer black-haired women.[147]
:hmm:
That seems weird to me. Asians love blondes. I, and many other guys from overly blonde countries, like black hair.
██████
██████
██████