IRS says Kerry's presidential campaign owes them $819,848

Started by jimmy olsen, June 03, 2009, 01:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 03, 2009, 09:29:27 PM
I'm not really a big fan of ketchup.

You aren't a decent human being, so no worries.

Same to you, Fag Fox.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2009, 10:33:51 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 03, 2009, 09:29:27 PM
I'm not really a big fan of ketchup.

You aren't a decent human being, so no worries.
:huh: A rather harsh attack given the subject matter being discussed.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 03, 2009, 10:35:16 PM

The truth rarely cares about niceties.  Like I've said before decent people always have peanut butter and ketchup on hand.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2009, 10:42:47 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 03, 2009, 10:35:16 PM

The truth rarely cares about niceties.  Like I've said before decent people always have peanut butter and ketchup on hand.
I like peanut butter and do have ketchup on hand, just because I don't use it that much doesn't mean guests won't appreciate it.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

KRonn

Quote from: Caliga on June 03, 2009, 08:41:50 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2009, 07:44:56 PM
I think Kerry should be taxed for having wasted America's time.

He should have to pay his fine with $819K worth of ketchup.  Since I am John Q. Taxpayer, I'll be waiting patiently on my front porch for a case of Heinz 57.  :)
Oh man, I anticipate seeing the IRS center in Washington getting flooded with nearly a million dollars worth of ketchup, as Kerry pays this off!     :lol:

KRonn

Actually though, Kerry seems to have found his niche, or been more significant as a player in the Senate, since his unsuccessful run for President. Apparently, including recently smoothing the way for some progress on issues between the US and Syria.

Barrister

Quote from: KRonn on June 04, 2009, 11:37:23 AM
Actually though, Kerry seems to have found his niche, or been more significant as a player in the Senate, since his unsuccessful run for President. Apparently, including recently smoothing the way for some progress on issues between the US and Syria.

There's nothing like losing a presidential election for raising your profile.  Kerry, Dole, and Gore have all done quite well for losing.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jaron

Tim, why are you shocked by a personal attack? You've been dealing with it for the last 7 years. :blink:

Especially from garbon. You know that nigga's fangs drip venom!
Winner of THE grumbler point.