NFL Week 14: 'Tis the season to get fired

Started by CountDeMoney, December 06, 2013, 02:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 11, 2013, 11:24:00 PM
Timmay will be pummeled by snowballs, just like Santa.

Snowballs?  Try D batteries.  From the 700 level.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on December 12, 2013, 09:42:51 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 11, 2013, 11:24:00 PM
Timmay will be pummeled by snowballs, just like Santa.

Snowballs?  Try D batteries.  From the 700 level.

Dan Fouts: Brent, I think that was a Die Hard car battery. The fans aren't holding anything back now.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Minsky Moment

Eagles have played 5 games in a crap division and haven't beaten a single strong team outside the division.
The will probably reach the playoffs by default by beating up on weaklings and because Dallas is even more full of fail then they are, but it doesn't make them a good team.
Gives me no great pleasure to say this as it only underlines how badly the Giants have sucked this year but truth is truth.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

jimmy olsen

Where's the thread for week 15?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whNOfvyPpaM
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point