Started by Syt, December 03, 2013, 01:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

I don't have a forum stalker except katmai. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on December 04, 2013, 01:46:06 PM

You can have mongers.  He will deny stalking me, anyway (even if he admitted it in this thread), so you can claim him without fear of contradiction.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

alfred russel

Quote from: mongers on December 03, 2013, 02:03:41 PM
For my recent trip first to a medical centre and then to the hospital to have 4/5 stitches put in my chin, could well have cost me $2,000-3,000 in America.  :hmm:

This is the reason I wouldn't visit America, have an accident and despite medical travel insurance, risk ending up in some administrative BS that leave you with a big bill or possible compromised treatment because of uncertainty of who's paying.   :( 

Please not I'm not saying this is likely to happen, but that it's a fear one doesn't need whilst travelling.

They wouldn't comprimise treatment, and ultimately, they can't make you pay. No one is going to fly across the ocean to break your knees.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

The Brain

Quote from: alfred russel on December 04, 2013, 02:23:43 PM
For my recent trip first to a medical centre and then to the hospital to have 4/5 stitches put in my chin, could well have cost me $2,000-3,000 in America.  :hmm:

This is the reason I wouldn't visit America, have an accident and despite medical travel insurance, risk ending up in some administrative BS that leave you with a big bill or possible compromised treatment because of uncertainty of who's paying.   :( 

Please not I'm not saying this is likely to happen, but that it's a fear one doesn't need whilst travelling.

They wouldn't comprimise treatment, and ultimately, they can't make you pay. No one is going to fly across the ocean to break your knees.

They will however put you on a plane to Syria if you ever enter the US again.

CountDeMoney

The purchasing power of a neurosurgeon at a Maserati dealership is not a perverse incentive, g.

Eddie Teach

Don't be so sure he's restricting it to forum only. I heard (secondhand) that he'd been checking prices on tickets to Stockholm.  :ph34r:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 04, 2013, 02:37:26 PM

Don't be so sure he's restricting it to forum only. I heard (secondhand) that he'd been checking prices on tickets to Stockholm.  :ph34r:

I don't worry. I was just told no one would do that.

mongers

Quote from: grumbler on December 04, 2013, 01:56:33 PM

You can have mongers.  He will deny stalking me, anyway (even if he admitted it in this thread), so you can claim him without fear of contradiction.

Do demonstrate that.

The problem with having 'a grumbler' is perhaps similar to treading in dog shit, you think you've gotten the last off the shoe, but the smell lingers.

Do keep posting snide replies to my posts, as I figure it takes up time, which you might otherwise utilise to take pot-shot at some of our more vulnerable members on the forum.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Oh, I don't doubt the wisdom and the experience of what you're saying, it just one of those niggles at the back of one's mind, when you should be trouble free whilst holidaying. 

Which is why the pan-European system of reciprocal health cover is somewhat re-assuring.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on December 04, 2013, 02:42:29 PM
I don't worry. I was just told no one would do that.

Willingly travel to Sweden?  :hmm:   You're probably right.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 04, 2013, 01:00:57 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 04, 2013, 12:44:39 PM
Stalking accusations are ridiculous on a forum this small.

Walk a mile in my shoes.

I've walked several miles in close proximity to your shoes.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Well, now I feel the need to clarify. Responding to posts in many/most threads you post in is not stalking. Trying to track down somebody's home address is.

11B4V

dude really? Clean it out real well and use some Steri-strips aka Butterfly stitches.

For Christ's sake.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 04, 2013, 04:21:08 PM
Well, now I feel the need to clarify. Responding to posts in many/most threads you post in is not stalking. Trying to track down somebody's home address is.

You already jumped the shark with your ridiculous Krackel comment.  Cut your losses dude.