News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ukraine's European Revolution?

Started by Sheilbh, December 03, 2013, 07:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 20, 2014, 08:05:19 PM
At least the gun crews look competent and determined.

What do you think: standard Russki 2-2-8 crews, or more likely 1-2-6 Partisans?

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

They mean well.  Gotta give them Morale points for that.

Admiral Yi

How many moral points you think the chick in the white hat and the dude with the plastic bag deserve?

citizen k

I think it's more of a "this will make a nice flaming barricade" situation.

DGuller

Meh, let them play with their guns.  This is Lviv.  If they actually have to fire those things in Lviv, then things have gotten really, really bad for the good guys.

DGuller

Pro-Russian blogger goes to the titushka camp to shower glowing praise upon the defenders of order.  Hilarity ensues.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp8SS_q2tGk 

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on February 20, 2014, 08:44:25 PM
Meh, let them play with their guns.  This is Lviv.  If they actually have to fire those things in Lviv, then things have gotten really, really bad for the good guys.

Any old friends fighting there?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on February 20, 2014, 08:00:01 PM

Those look like D44's. What the fuck, they pillage a museum.

If they have ammo, they'll kill a BTR or a BMP.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

crazy canuck

Quote from: 11B4V on February 20, 2014, 08:00:01 PM
Quote from: celedhring on February 20, 2014, 07:47:37 PM
Rebels got their AT ready.

Those look like D44's. What the fuck, they pillage a museum.

Worked for the Galactica

Neil

Didn't they end up throwing it all into the Sun and committing mass suicide?  Hopefully it works out better for the Ukes.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on February 20, 2014, 09:35:02 PM

Old enemies are much more statistically likely.  :(

Monoriu

Razgovory

Well look on the bright side, you might be the longest living member of your grade school class pretty soon.

alfred russel

Quote from: DGuller on February 20, 2014, 09:53:39 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on February 20, 2014, 09:35:02 PM

Old enemies are much more statistically likely.  :(

Yeah, the good guys you cheer for now probably include the anti semites that made your life miserable before. But they are probably still the good guys and worthy of your cheering, because the other guys are worse. Eastern Europe.  :rolleyes:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014