Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 05, 2013, 10:38:56 PM
Awesome shot by Brad Jacobs, eh BB!

I was watching the Jets game.

Then I threw my tv out the window mid-way through the 3rd period. :mad:

But good point - will check out online highlights now to cheer me up.  But if Brad Jacobs made the big shot I may be disappointed - I've been pulling for Kevin Martin because I remember curling with his third, Dave Nedohin, at the same curling club in Winnipeg as a junior curler 20+ years ago.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Barrister

Queequeg

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2013, 08:57:04 AM
Apparently Ron Burgundy and Champ Kind will be guest hosting ESPN's 6pm SportsCenter tomorrow.
Can you still sue for sexual harassment if it's an act on live tv?
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Queequeg

TBH I'm really fascinated by how Anchorman has exploded over the last decade.  At the time it was an awkward semi-SNL/early Apatow riff on Boogie Nights that almost nobody saw, but when it started on HBO my entire High School class started having entire conversations of nothing but Anchorman quotes.  It hasn't really let up since. 
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Razgovory

Fuck if I know.  And you really need stop seeing everything through the prism of Boogie Nights.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Queequeg

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on December 06, 2013, 12:11:16 AM
Okay - that was a pretty nice shot.   :sleep:

I need to see the start of that end, only saw last 3 stones, because I really wonder how they got so many guards.

CountDeMoney

Whelp, the ESPN spot was cancelled due to "Breaking News"--as if Ron couldn't do the FSU story himself--but here's a link of Ron Burgundy doing the evening news at KXNews of Minot, North Dakota.

http://www.kxnet.com/story/24103584/anchorman-will-ferrell-visits-kx

Kudos to the anchorwoman for keeping her shit together, with Ron Burgundy reading a WalMart trash fire in Bismark, ND.

Admiral Yi

Check out all the last names.  Only Krauts allowed in Minot.

Grey Fox