Main Menu

FYI to the People About Dorsey

Started by alfred russel, November 27, 2013, 08:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Santini

11B4V

So I have this straight:

Alfred was Dorsey who is DGuller????  :huh:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on November 28, 2013, 08:21:14 PM
So I have this straight:

Alfred was Dorsey who is DGuller????  :huh:

No, no, no, DGuller is an advantaged AI chatbot Dorsey set up when he left, AR is just a regular guy who thinks he was Dorsey, probably a self-delusion to blank out a darker past.

Admiral Yi

Great Santini is one of Boner's old socks.

The Great Santini

DGuller

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Quote from: DGuller on November 28, 2013, 08:27:13 PM
Who's Boner?  :huh:

All people with nicknames on Languish are figments of Yi's fragmented personality.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Great Santini on November 28, 2013, 08:26:57 PM
Thanks a fucking lot.

You want me to keep mum about a con you're running you need to give me a heads up first.

The Great Santini

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 28, 2013, 08:28:54 PM
Quote from: The Great Santini on November 28, 2013, 08:26:57 PM
Thanks a fucking lot.

You want me to keep mum about a con you're running you need to give me a heads up first.

Too much work. I expect some goddamn common courtesy.

11B4V

11B4V

So, Alfred was Dorsey who is DGuller.

Santini is Boner who was/is a sock of Yi. Boner could be a sock of Anger.

mongers