News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Pit Bull Bites Off Genitals

Started by 11B4V, November 25, 2013, 08:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

(Newser) – A horror story from Yonkers, New York: A young boy looking to snuggle in his 13-year-old aunt's bed was attacked by her pit bull and had his penis bitten off, USA Today reports. Two weeks later, the 5-year-old boy remains hospitalized and charges have been filed against his grandmother, Marissa Pettiford, and two others. The dog, named Momma, was euthanized after police described it as "unlicensed, dangerous and vicious." As for the boy, he probably faces multiple surgeries and may not ever have his penis reattached. (Another vicious pit bull attack occurred earlier this month in Connecticut.)
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Great, thanks for bringing the NSA to the party.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

What will they find?

Ide's movie reviews.
Grumbler arguing with himself.
Timmay's news hour.
CdM buying games and never unwrapping them.
etc..
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

With threads like this, they'll come for Siege. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

garbon

Different note, the 13 year old was his aunt and owned a dog?

Neil

They'll also find Siegebreaker spying on the US and selling the secrets to China, and Dorsey4Guller's fraud log and presidential fellation fantasy stories.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 25, 2013, 08:52:32 PM
What will they find?

Ide's movie reviews.
Timmay's news hour.
etc..

:mad:I'd really like to know where you assmonkeys got that I don't open my games.  All my games are always opened.  How the hell else am I going to roll around naked on the maps?

Besides, not unwrapping them is Hab's thing.  Sells his on the secondary market as an intermediary broker.  Got a kidney in Costa Rica with a shrinkwrapped copy of Sekigahara once.

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on November 25, 2013, 08:52:32 PM
What will they find?

Ide's movie reviews.
Timmay's news hour.
etc..

:D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on November 25, 2013, 09:06:59 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 25, 2013, 09:01:56 PM

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/25/dog-bite-mutilation/3698559/

USA today seems to really want to make sure we know the ages of everyone involved in the story. :D

Alcibiades

Quote from: garbon on November 25, 2013, 09:01:56 PM

:secret:  black people
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Ideologue

Quotehe 5-year-old boy... was euthanized

If we we were a merciful society, anyway.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josquius

Clearly the only humane thing henceforth is to raise the 5 year old as a girl and convince her she has never been a boy. FOR SCIENCE!
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Quote from: Tyr on November 28, 2013, 04:33:28 AM
Clearly the only humane thing henceforth is to raise the 5 year old as a girl and convince her she has never been a boy. FOR SCIENCE!

Been done.  End result?  Self-euthanasia. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)