And there was much rejoicing. (Monty Python reunion)

Started by The Larch, November 21, 2013, 11:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Maladict

Reviews of the first show have been...mixed.
Quite happy with that, really.

Tamas

I hope they are wrong, as I am seeing them tomorrow.

Brazen

It's going to be broadcast live on TV so I can get a much better view that I'd have been able to afford and not have to pay for overpriced beer and pizza at the O2 beforehand.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/10897274/Final-Monty-Python-stage-show-to-be-broadcast-live-on-TV.html

Maladict

Quote from: Tamas on July 02, 2014, 05:56:32 AM
I hope they are wrong, as I am seeing them tomorrow.

I feared the reviews would have been worse. Looking forward to Friday!  :cool:

Tamas

Quote from: Brazen on July 02, 2014, 06:05:59 AM
It's going to be broadcast live on TV so I can get a much better view that I'd have been able to afford and not have to pay for overpriced beer and pizza at the O2 beforehand.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/10897274/Final-Monty-Python-stage-show-to-be-broadcast-live-on-TV.html

Well, it is to see them live before they die. :P I can watch them on telly whenever :P

Pedrito

Is anyone interested in my tickets, for the Fri 18th show? I won't be able to go to London  :cry:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Brazen

Quote from: Pedrito on July 02, 2014, 11:07:07 AM
Is anyone interested in my tickets, for the Fri 18th show? I won't be able to go to London  :cry:

L.
Noooo!  :(

Pretty sure I would be able to afford them.

Admiral Yi

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Maladict

L.

:(

Pedrito

Quote from: Brazen on July 02, 2014, 11:10:55 AM

L.
Noooo!  :(

Pretty sure I would be able to afford them.
Hey B, PM sent  :)

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: