NFL Week 11: Fireman Ed sez, R-E-E-D! REED! REED! REED!

Started by CountDeMoney, November 14, 2013, 10:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Pretty pleased with things today.  Bengals had a 31 point 2nd quarter and my Bears came through for me.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Fuck you and your Bears;  once again, the league conspires against the Ravens to break up their momentum with a postponement.  And you're lucky that the fucking Browns were

***** WE ARE INTERRUPTING THIS IRRATIONAL RANT AGAINST DERBUNGLES TO BRING YOU A SPECIAL REPORT ***** WE ARE INTERRUPTING THIS IRRATIONAL RANT AGAINST DERBUNGLES TO BRING YOU A SPECIAL REPORT

QuoteRavens General Manager and Executive Vice President Ozzie Newsome did not leave with the team from Chicago after the 23-20 overtime loss.
The team has released this statement:

"Ozzie Newsome did not feel well after today's game and a team doctor recommended that Ozzie not fly tonight."

According to a WNST report, Newsome left Soldier Field in an ambulance after sweating profusely after the game. It was believed to be precautionary.

The Chicago Tribune reported that security at the stadium stopped employees from using the hallway to load a person from the Ravens onto an ambulance.

Newsome, 57, does not have any known medical conditions. The Hall of Fame tight end has been the Ravens' general manager since 2002.

derspiess

Hope he's okay. Brownies had to bus it back to Cleveland due to the weather :pinch:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 17, 2013, 08:57:54 PM
Fuck you and your Bears;  once again, the league conspires against the Ravens to break up their momentum with a postponement.  And you're lucky that the fucking Browns were

***** WE ARE INTERRUPTING THIS IRRATIONAL RANT AGAINST DERBUNGLES TO BRING YOU A SPECIAL REPORT ***** WE ARE INTERRUPTING THIS IRRATIONAL RANT AGAINST DERBUNGLES TO BRING YOU A SPECIAL REPORT

Mother nature is in on the conspiracy!   :boff:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

LOL, watching Brady throw a screaming hissy fit walking off the field.  Glorious. 

Good non-call-- not catchable by Gronk.

Pats lose, Carolina seems to be a juggernaut.

Neil

That was hillarious.  Good non-call.  The only effect that Gronkowski could have had on that play is tackling the defender after the interception.  Even if the defender had his hands on him, Gronk didn't try to come back to the ball at all.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Berkut

My loyalty to Gronk as an ex-Arizona player is fighting with my loyalty to officials everywhere, and the fact that they got the call right. That is how it is supposed to work.

Only possible call I could see there would be holding, at least in the NFL.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

Vrabel became an Un-person while playing with the Pats. He rejoined the civilized world, I liked him again.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Tough ending for a Pats fan, but that was a thoroughly enjoyable game all the way through.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Damn you, Tim!!  I was waiting for you to post something for me to mock.  You gave me nothing.