NFL Week 11: Fireman Ed sez, R-E-E-D! REED! REED! REED!

Started by CountDeMoney, November 14, 2013, 10:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 17, 2013, 03:09:26 PM
Stupid Browns.

Spicy blinded them with Mike Brown's Raspberry flavored salad tossing spray.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:

E:  Hey BA, why was Schaub in the game?  I only watched the last few seconds of the first half (the fat kicker made one!), then the final 4ish minutes.  It was nap time for me.  Heh.  Did Keenum get hurt?   

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 17, 2013, 04:39:03 PM
Hahaha, brain fart.  Was mixing you up with MBM for some completely unknown reason. :blush:

Their leadership in the Mack Brown Fan Club perhaps.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 17, 2013, 05:10:18 PM
:lol:

E:  Hey BA, why was Schaub in the game?  I only watched the last few seconds of the first half (the fat kicker made one!), then the final 4ish minutes.  It was nap time for me.  Heh.  Did Keenum get hurt?
I was only watching via Redzone, but I believe that Keenum was pulled for performance related issues, not injury ones.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 17, 2013, 05:29:10 PM
I was only watching via Redzone, but I believe that Keenum was pulled for performance related issues, not injury ones.

Pffft seems like a stupid move in that case.  They were 2-7, going on 2-8.  What difference does it make?  Let the rookie play through it and see what happens.  It's not like Schaub is this unknown entity who hasn't played much or anything.

QuoteTheir leadership in the Mack Brown Fan Club perhaps.

:ultra:

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on November 17, 2013, 08:29:32 PM
Being a fan of a school you actually attended must be pretty hard for you to comprehend.

I've been kicked out of more schools than you've attended, so there.