News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Siege can drink more tham yuo

Started by Siege, November 11, 2013, 02:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 11, 2013, 09:19:35 AM
I really wish there are mods that are on duty in other time zones when he gets like this.

Heh, by time i  looked he had blown his wad and passed out.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

crazy canuck

Drinking Miller beer should be a banning offence.

Grey Fox

Half of 18, is 9. I am not impressed.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

katmai

Hey Siege even if you are a fucking lightweight pussy when it comes to beer drinking, thanks for serving ya heeb.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Next month I'm driving down to Campbell and making you take ASAP classes.    :menace:

http://acsap.army.mil/sso/pages/index.jsp
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Razgovory

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 11, 2013, 09:07:52 PM
Next month I'm driving down to Campbell and making you take ASAP classes.    :menace:

http://acsap.army.mil/sso/pages/index.jsp

Does watching the Disney Channel constantly count as substance abuse?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

Yeah, well, my medication means I can probably get drunk faster than any of you.
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DontSayBanana on November 11, 2013, 10:26:34 PM
Yeah, well, my medication means I can probably get drunk faster than any of you.

My medication means I don't need to get drunk.  I can fuck up operating heavy machinery without a single sip.