News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Death By China [Documentary]

Started by Siege, November 09, 2013, 10:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Death By China is a documentary about corporate greed and political misconduct for the last 15 years.

Preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0VjwU8cWEw&list=PL6860F7CBB6366C23&index=1

We need to stop China somehow.
If you have Netflix, the entire doc is available there.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

What's so fuking funny, you liveral peace of shit?!!222

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on November 09, 2013, 10:09:54 PM
What's so fuking funny, you liveral peace of shit?!!222

You are all over the place, man.  One day you going on about the evil liberal democrats the next you post a video from one of those democrats complete with AFI-CIO people.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

Don't worry, the singularity will fix it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

Nah, I think Seigy is beyond fixing.

Josquius

What raz says. Isn't corporate greed what true blue conservatives are all about?
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on November 10, 2013, 03:16:45 AM
What raz says. Isn't corporate greed what true blue conservatives are all about?
There are populist conservatives who want to gut government and corporations.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Siege

No, that what the liberals tell you conservatives are.
Liberal propaganda, like conservative are racist, in bed with corporations, etc.

CountDeMoney

I agree with essence of the general thesis Siegey is attempting to convey.

DGuller

Quote from: dps on November 10, 2013, 02:05:58 AM
Nah, I think Seigy is beyond fixing.
For the good of humanity, we need to at least try having Siegy fixed.

CountDeMoney

I dunno...Languish sleeps peaceably in its bed at night only because Siegy stands ready to do violence on its behalf.

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on November 10, 2013, 10:42:14 AM

No, that what the liberals tell you conservatives are.
Liberal propaganda, like conservative are racist, in bed with corporations, etc.

You don't actually know what conservatives are.  Many conservatives do believe that greed is a positive thing.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr