News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

states/provinces visited

Started by Caliga, November 07, 2013, 10:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Only change since last time is that I drove through Kansas.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 07, 2013, 11:06:59 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 07, 2013, 11:04:46 PM
:hmm:

I anticipated catching shit about my lack of travel, so I preemptively posted shit first.

Take the train up to the Big Apple. I'll make the couch bed out for you. :)

You'll even be able to get Jersey to boot, though not sure if that is a positive. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 07, 2013, 11:03:35 PM

:P

Lawd amighty.   :huh:

You're not allowed to make Raz basement jokes any more.

Once you've saved the image to your hard drive, how do you slap it up here?

garbon

I meant to post, Peedy, my red Wyoming is for you. :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

:lol: Oh good Lord, people;  it is a facetious map.  I used to be a Cleveland Browns season ticket holder, for God's sake.  I have family in California and all over the east coast. I've been a traveling consultant.

I have Starwood AND Hilton points. :yeah:

But it's not like I want to advertise that I've spent 2 nights in Vineland, NJ looking for a $50,000 skip either.

QuoteOnce you've saved the image to your hard drive, how do you slap it up here?

I just linked the PNG.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 07, 2013, 11:21:24 PM
:lol: Oh good Lord, people;  it is a facetious map.  I used to be a Cleveland Browns season ticket holder, for God's sake.  I have family in California and all over the east coast. I've been a traveling consultant.

I have Starwood AND Hilton points. :yeah:

But it's not like I want to advertise that I've spent 2 nights in Vineland, NJ looking for a $50,000 skip either.

QuoteOnce you've saved the image to your hard drive, how do you slap it up here?

I just linked the PNG.

I'm not who the joke is on when it seems so believable. :(

jimmy olsen

After CdM, I don't feel to bad about my map

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 07, 2013, 11:23:48 PM
After CdM, I don't feel to bad about my map

You've spent more time in Connecticut than Providence Plantations?  :hmm:

jimmy olsen

No, Green is the states I've lived in.

Quotered for states where you've not spent much time or seen very much.
amber for states where you've at least slept and seen some sights.
blue for states you've spent a lot of time in or seen a fair amount of.
green for states you've spent a great deal of time in on multiple visits.

I suppose I could have colored NH and Pennsylvannia blue...but it's all subjective. :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Valmy

Why do you go to North Carolina so much?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."