Main Menu

LAX Being Evacuated

Started by Admiral Yi, November 01, 2013, 11:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on November 01, 2013, 12:13:47 PM
And that's different from any other major airport in a major city?
It's not... and they all suck. :)

My point is that when going to LA I prefer the smaller airports.  I feel the same way about going to and leaving from Chicago, which is part of the reason I use Midway.... which is crowded, but not as bad as O'Hare.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on November 01, 2013, 01:45:28 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 01, 2013, 12:13:47 PM
And that's different from any other major airport in a major city?
It's not... and they all suck. :)

My point is that when going to LA I prefer the smaller airports.  I feel the same way about going to and leaving from Chicago, which is part of the reason I use Midway.... which is crowded, but not as bad as O'Hare.

Ugh Midway is horrible. They have a total of one restaurant to get drunk in. Everything else is a bar and/or food court.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Valmy

You have to understand that Cal has lived in Boston and Kentucky where people casually say racial epithets on a daily basis.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on November 01, 2013, 02:13:51 PM
You have to understand that Cal has lived in Boston and Kentucky where people casually say racial epithets on a daily basis.
Boston... yes.  Kentucky... no.

The northeast is more racist. :)

CountDeMoney

garbon

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on November 01, 2013, 02:15:50 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 01, 2013, 02:13:51 PM
Boston... yes.  Kentucky... no.

The northeast is more racist. :)

I watched Glory Road.  That 100% historically accurate film told the world that all Kentuckians are Neo-Confederate bigots.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

lustindarkness

What a boring thread highjack. Is languish tired of the gun discussion? :unsure:

Anyway:
Quote......TSA Officer Killed in LAX Shooting, Suspect in Custody

A gunman armed with an assault rifle entered a terminal at Los Angeles International Airport today, killed a TSA agent and wounded six other people before he was captured by police.

The shooting sent hundreds of passengers streaming out of the terminal with many fleeing onto the airport runway. Dozens of flights to and from the airport were delayed or cancelled. It also triggered a "tactical alert" for the Los Angeles Police Department.

Can you imagine the mess if someone had gotten run over by a plane or sucked into an engine?  :(
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

Man I cannot even get my shaving cream to the terminal and this bastard got an assault rifle?

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on November 01, 2013, 02:37:52 PM
Man I cannot even get my shaving cream to the terminal and this bastard got an assault rifle?

Security was distracted by looking for shaving cream.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius