The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: Ancient Demon on November 02, 2013, 04:09:22 PM
Siege, please provide a summary of what you think Barack Obama's goals are regarding the US military.

Doesn't matter. Low information voters will keep people in power that will gut the Constitution, the US Army, and our economy.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

sbr

Quote from: Siege on November 02, 2013, 08:53:29 PM
Siege, please provide a summary of what you think Barack Obama's goals are regarding the US military.

Doesn't matter. Low information voters will keep people in power that will gut the Constitution, the US Army, and our economy.

I'd rather have low information voters than fake information voters like you and your dumb-assed kind.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on November 02, 2013, 08:53:29 PM

Well if the high information voters are playing coy with the information, they only have themselves to blame.  ^_^
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

Quote from: Siege on November 02, 2013, 08:53:29 PMDoesn't matter. Low information voters will keep people in power that will gut the Constitution, the US Army, and our economy.

:lol:

Siegy, low information voters are better than outlandish conspiracy theory voters by a significant margin.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Jacob on November 02, 2013, 10:20:26 PM
Quote from: Siege on November 02, 2013, 08:53:29 PMDoesn't matter. Low information voters will keep people in power that will gut the Constitution, the US Army, and our economy.

Siegy, low information voters are better than outlandish conspiracy theory voters by a significant margin.

Which is the most vocal and obnoxious group known as the right wing republican party/teabaggers that siege subscribes to.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 02, 2013, 11:06:58 PM

Which is the most vocal and obnoxious group known as the right wing republican party/teabaggers that siege subscribes to.

Siegey's the worst of both, though:  he's into low information conspiracy theories.

Razgovory

I remember some polling down a while back that showed Talk Radio listeners believing themselves to be the best informed but actually being the least informed on basic facts, coming way behind fake news show like the Daily Show.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Alcibiades

The Daily Show isn't fake news, its just news with a comedy edge.    :huh:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Eddie Teach

The emphasis is on the comedy, at least for the non-interview segments.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?