PsyOps soldier criticizes Army Comrades' Tea Party Ideology

Started by Syt, October 28, 2013, 02:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 30, 2013, 01:17:54 PM
:huh:

You saw a mosquito on a German magazine that you thought looked like a Jew therefore neo-liberal must mean blood sucking Jew in Europe.  I was just agreeing with your iron clad logic.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Well, the psyops dudes I deal with at my level always have problems socializing with other American soldiers.
They grow their beards claiming it is to relate to the local pop, but it is bullshit, just an excuse to not abide by the regs, which creates resentment from other soldiers that have to shave. Then, when on patrol, they bullshit all the time instead of pulling security and watching their sector, they carry their weapons like civilians (over 5 seconds reaction time), they don't even bring a full combat load because their psyop equipment "weights too much". But they don't forget to bring their M9 pistols so they look like Special Forces. Do you know how good is a pistol in Afghanistan? Just a paper weight that can't reach nowhere where the enemy is.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on October 30, 2013, 02:02:17 PM
Do you know how good is a pistol in Afghanistan? Just a paper weight that can't reach nowhere where the enemy is.

You do enter cities, don't you?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 30, 2013, 02:18:27 PM
Quote from: Siege on October 30, 2013, 02:02:17 PM
Do you know how good is a pistol in Afghanistan? Just a paper weight that can't reach nowhere where the enemy is.

You do enter cities, don't you?

...in which case there are much better choices for a weapon than a pistol anyway.

A pistol has only one actual use in wartime - easy to carry around when you don't need an actual weapon.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Berkut

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 30, 2013, 02:37:49 PM
I'm all razzed out for the day.

I am amazed at your tolerance, to be honest. I could not do it.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Berkut on October 30, 2013, 02:39:45 PM
I am amazed at your tolerance, to be honest. I could not do it.

I have Jesuit Mentat training.

Razgovory

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Caliga

If you have SiriusXM there's a crazy show somewhat like Art Bell's thematically on there called The Riley Martin Show.  It's on Howard 101 Mondays and Wednesdays at midnight.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Late night radio is where the real wackos come out to play.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"