PsyOps soldier criticizes Army Comrades' Tea Party Ideology

Started by Syt, October 28, 2013, 02:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: merithyn on October 30, 2013, 08:40:52 AM
Quote from: Hansmeister on October 29, 2013, 11:24:32 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 29, 2013, 11:08:44 PM
Quote from: Hansmeister on October 29, 2013, 07:12:54 PM
This guy sounds like a total loser. I don't remember us ever sitting around watching TV all day at work. Indeed, I don't remember there being TVs for us to watch. And I'm not sure how we could listen to Rush Limbaugh on the way to work at 0600 since he doesn't come on the air until 1200. In general PSYOPers tend to be very cynical towards all politicians since we see their BS for what it is - but we are even more cynical towards all news media because the politicians are rank amateurs compared to them. The author certainly seems to have a lot of personal problems he is projecting on his fellow Soldiers. Probably suffers delusions of adequacy.

Well he is in psych ops and they are professional liars.  You can't trust any of them.  For instance, you claim that Rush doesn't come on at 6 in the morning, but that's not entirely accurate.  He does those morning updates.  In fact, a little searching shows that a radio station in Western North Carolina carries them right around 6 in the morning.  http://tunein.com/radio/options/Rush-Limbaugh-Morning-Update-p157462/

Too bad Fort Bragg is in eastern NC and there is no way somebody could get a radio signal from western NC there.

:huh:

Satellite radio doesn't exist in NC?

Rush isn't on satellite radio (though no shortage of right wing talk shows are).
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on October 30, 2013, 10:35:20 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 30, 2013, 10:28:44 AM
Dude doesn't understand what neoliberal means.

From what I have read it means people Europeans think are evil.

Same goes for neo-conservatives, though. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

How do Europeans feel about neonatal care and the Neolithic Age?  :hmm:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

Quote from: Viking on October 30, 2013, 02:59:42 AM
Is it just me or do none of these PsyOps guys seem to use any of their supposed work related skills to make their case here?
No shit, it's a little scary.  Not only is Hans terrible at actually successfully bullshitting people, because he's too warped in his own reality to be able to relate to his propaganda victims, but he's also unable to recognize when his own brain is washed with a power blaster hose.  And he's smarter than the people who far outrank him.  :hmm:  I want my tax money back.

Syt

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 30, 2013, 12:39:51 PM
How do Europeans feel about neonatal care and the Neolithic Age?  :hmm:

Germans use German words for both in casual conversation (Neugeborenenversorgung and Jungsteinzeit). :P

Anyways, neoliberal economics has become synonoymous with unchained markets forces and unbridled predatory capitalism, while neoconservatism would probably be connected to GWB and the Tea Party by the Average Joe Otto Normalverbraucher.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on October 30, 2013, 12:53:42 PM
Anyways, neoliberal economics has become synonoymous with unchained markets forces and unbridled predatory capitalism blood sucking Jew financiers.

:yes:

Syt

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 30, 2013, 12:56:04 PM
Quote from: Syt on October 30, 2013, 12:53:42 PM
Anyways, neoliberal economics has become synonoymous with unchained markets forces and unbridled predatory capitalism blood sucking Jew financiers.

:yes:

We only bash the Jews for what they do in Israel over here. No one thinks Jews = Moneylenders/Diamond Merchants anymore. It's more Jews = Israelis = Jackbooted Fascists oppressing poor Palestinian peacelovers.

Bloodsucking bankers = Wall Street = YanKKKees (though every banker is considered evil, these days, regardless of ethnicity/religion).
—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on October 30, 2013, 12:58:30 PM
We only bash the Jews for what they do in Israel over here. No one thinks Jews = Moneylenders/Diamond Merchants anymore. It's more Jews = Israelis = Jackbooted Fascists oppressing poor Palestinian peacelovers.

There was that Kraut magazine cover with the very Hebe looking mosquito a few years back.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sheilbh

Yeah. I mean arguably the biggest neo-liberal of them all in this country was Jewish and I've never, ever heard or seen any link made between the two. I don't think 'Jewish capital' has been a common stereotype in some time.
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 30, 2013, 01:00:54 PM

There was that Kraut magazine cover with the very Hebe looking mosquito a few years back.

Well that settles it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on October 30, 2013, 12:45:42 PM
Quote from: Viking on October 30, 2013, 02:59:42 AM
Is it just me or do none of these PsyOps guys seem to use any of their supposed work related skills to make their case here?
No shit, it's a little scary.  Not only is Hans terrible at actually successfully bullshitting people, because he's too warped in his own reality to be able to relate to his propaganda victims, but he's also unable to recognize when his own brain is washed with a power blaster hose.  And he's smarter than the people who far outrank him.  :hmm:  I want my tax money back.

I'm beginning to think that Psy Ops is where they put the people that in the private sector would go into HR.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017