California and west coast flooded by radiation?

Started by viper37, October 29, 2013, 12:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on October 29, 2013, 01:06:39 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 29, 2013, 07:52:32 AM
QuoteI've always tought California would one day rejoin Vancouver

:huh:
Earthquakes.  The Big One.  California gets seperated from the US, slowly drifts northward.  It's a joke I heard from a geologist once, when I was young.

The most common...joke(?) is that it will fall into the ocean.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I'm not sure if number of Becquerels is the best metric to decided radiation risk in seafood.

Also I noticed they got information from Infowars which is firmly in "UN is building concentration camps" territory.  That's Alex Jone's website.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Eddie Teach

When did the Spanish/Mexicans control Vancouver?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Quote from: garbon on October 29, 2013, 01:30:44 PM
The most common...joke(?) is that it will fall into the ocean.
In Seaquest DSV, I think there was a joke about that, "California Island", and it had moved way up north.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

I think it's true that parts of Southern California are moving North.  They should be around the same place as Vancouver in about 75 million years.  Of Course, Vancouver will have shifted somewhere else by then...
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

The Brain

Quote from: Malthus on October 29, 2013, 01:18:46 PM
... and now we know how, besides suggestive goat pics, to get the Brain excited.  :D

Imagine if there was a law thread once every ten years.

Mmmmmm...
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on October 29, 2013, 02:59:56 PM
Quote from: Malthus on October 29, 2013, 01:18:46 PM
... and now we know how, besides suggestive goat pics, to get the Brain excited.  :D

Imagine if there was a law thread once every ten years.

Mmmmmm...

Now I'm excited.

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

Razgovory

Eddie Teach

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive