And we're back!

Main Menu

Halloween 2013

Started by Sophie Scholl, October 26, 2013, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: derspiess on October 26, 2013, 11:18:16 PM
Cad Bane

Show him a few Lee Van Cleef movies, esp. the two Dollar Trilogy movies he's in. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

merithyn

Max and I went to a party last night. He went as a Skyrim guard, complete with arrow in the knee. I went as Lady Alexia Terabotti from The Parasol Protectorate. (Don't ask me; I've never read the books.)

Okay, that's what my friend ended up calling me. What I really did was go to Goodwill Friday night, buy a curtain, and make a Victorian skirt. Turned out pretty cool. I added a puffy underskirt, a corset, and a Bowler-style hat. Ta-da! Pseudo-Steampunk!

There's enough fabric left to make a jacket, so I'm set for next year, too. :) Just need a parasol...
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

CountDeMoney

The last one looks like Van Gogh decided to Van Jizz all over her.

merithyn

I thought it was amazing how much like Van Gogh that guy actually looks in the second pic.

The Brain

Quote from: merithyn on October 28, 2013, 11:44:15 AM
I thought it was amazing how much like Van Gogh that guy actually looks in the second pic.

He's in makeup.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Savonarola

Here in Florida some teenagers decided to go as their favorite characters from one of this year's biggest news stories:

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

lustindarkness

This weekend we helped our friends at http://www.brierfieldironworks.com/. All the RV's and cabins decorate and kids do their trick or treating. Very nice, great fun. My buddy also provides Haunted Tours (the park is known to be haunted) but we add a little bit to it. For example my son was in full camo/ghilli suit with a troll mask under the covered brigde, we also had another teenager under the church, and a plant in each tour group to slam a door at on specific cabin. Great fun was had by all.  :) I got lots of candy too.  ;)

BTW, we stay at the superintendents house when cold, there have been reports of sounds, apparitions, slamming doors, and a park ranger swears he saw a full body ghost that chased him out of the house. I have never heard or seen anything, but its great for creeping out the kids.  :menace:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

I intend to tax my kids candy haul. I will take smarties during candy inspection.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

lustindarkness

My daughter accused me of eating all the butterfingers out of her candy bag this weekend. :whistle:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Barrister

I'll be taking out our two tigers.  Pretty sure the older tiger, who now has a well-developed sweet tooth, will want to go to as many houses as he can.  The younger one though, well, hopefully he can be convinced to follow his brother to 3 or 4 houses before wanting to go inside.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

One of my nephews still gives me shit over the Uncle tax I took when he was little. And he's 25 now.

So I took out the Reese's minatures. Big deal.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: Savonarola on October 28, 2013, 01:35:03 PM
Here in Florida some teenagers decided to go as their favorite characters from one of this year's biggest news stories:

Ouch. Why aren't the guys slutty? :mad:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Savonarola

Quote from: The Brain on October 28, 2013, 02:26:59 PM
Ouch. Why aren't the guys slutty? :mad:

Sexy Trayvon Martin costume coming next year to Halloween City
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock