News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

CSI Venezuela

Started by Savonarola, October 22, 2013, 02:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Crack all the jokes you want now, but see who's laughing when I sit on you.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: katmai on February 24, 2014, 09:13:49 PM
Crack all the jokes you want now, but see who's laughing when I sit on you.

Will you wear the mask?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

I'd love if Kat had a lucha libre mask.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadImmortalMan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZS9gX5RpR0

Link to picture of some guy who was shot in the head: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhQfZdjCUAAEKxy.jpg

[Edited to remove gory picture; click on the link if you want to see it - Jacob]
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

Well thanks for that...?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

I tried watching the video, no idea what happened except they arrested some girl.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadImmortalMan

My Spanish is ok for survival, but hysterical people is beyond me most of the time. A lot of cuidado being shouted in these videos.

A dude getting executed int he street in the first couple seconds in this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxbdzBYjAug
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Eddie Teach

I liked this thread better when it was about Katmai's weight.  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 24, 2014, 10:39:38 PM
I liked this thread better when it was about Katmai's weight.  :(

Indeed. MIM really did a great job of harshing the vibe.

Jacob

Personally I'd prefer it if grisly and ghoulish scenes weren't directly shown, but linked instead. I don't really come to languish to look at corpses.

derspiess

I wouldn't mind seeing someone put a bullet in Maduro's head.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

If it is Maduro swinging from a lamp post, then please post it. I need whacking material
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive