11 counties to vote on seceding from Colorado because it's too liberal

Started by Syt, October 12, 2013, 11:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Quote from: grumbler on October 14, 2013, 04:52:14 PM
I'm not sure what you mean.  "Those in charge" seems pretty self-explanatory.

My post was more about the credibility of "those in charge," based on how things are going nationally.

That's pretty amusing that you just outright admitted to an ad hom argument, after years of bitching about ad homs from us. :P

So, for my purposes, I'm choosing to regard this comment as adroit sarcasm. ;)
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

Doesn't an ad hom argument attack the person you're arguing with? Don't think Boehner and Pelosi hang around here.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 15, 2013, 09:19:13 PM
That's pretty amusing that you just outright admitted to an ad hom argument, after years of bitching about ad homs from us. :P
:huh:  I don't think "ad hom argument" means what you think it means.  Not only did I make nothing close to an ad hom argument, but I didn't come anywhere close to "admitting," let alone "outright admitting," that I had done so.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

KRonn

I can understand the frustration of those Colorado counties but if they could secede then every state would have people who want to break away. Libs/Progs in conservative states would want to do the same. Even in Massachusetts we have 30-40 percent who likely feel they their votes don't count because the other 60% are the Libs/Progs who vote "D" no matter what.