And we're back!

Main Menu

English Language Timeline

Started by Sheilbh, October 16, 2013, 06:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

I thought it was pretty incomprehensible.

merithyn

What a way to spend the last hour. :wub:

Thank you. :hug:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

grumbler

As a timeline, it seems pretty random (why is the "last crusade" depicted on the timeline, but no other crusade?) and not very useful.

As a simple chronological organization of information, it is fine.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

merithyn

I was just excited to see pictures of the actual pages according to general timeframe. I'm kind of tired of searching through hundreds of online pages, looking for that one 12th century document. At least with this, I can find one document of a general timeframe without too much effort.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: merithyn on October 17, 2013, 08:21:14 AM
I'm kind of tired of searching through hundreds of online pages, looking for that one 12th century document.

Maybe learning dates isn't stupid?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

merithyn

Quote from: The Brain on October 17, 2013, 11:05:13 AM
Quote from: merithyn on October 17, 2013, 08:21:14 AM
I'm kind of tired of searching through hundreds of online pages, looking for that one 12th century document.

Maybe learning dates isn't stupid?

Dates aren't helpful. Organized online documents, however, are.