Man Cuts Penis To Avoid Marriage - Novel Idea or Stupid?

Started by Norgy, May 31, 2009, 11:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

Quote from: Tyr on June 01, 2009, 08:45:44 AM

This wasn't a religious thing, just a typical primitive society thing.

Yes, in advanced societies, we let mrs. Bobbit cut off her husband's wang instead.  :cool:

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

PDH

Now to convince the Israelis to start this practice...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Razgovory

I remember some guy on the Paradox boards was talking about how was planning to do this.  Not surprisingly the thread was closed and the user banned.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

Quote from: Siege on June 01, 2009, 05:41:00 PM
Good.  One less egyptian to multiply like rats.
Actually Egyptians multiply slightly less than Israelis :)

Birthrates have been collapsing in most of the Middle East over the past 30 years, though not as dramatically as elsewhere.
Let's bomb Russia!

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 01, 2009, 06:50:18 PM

24 per 1000 for Egypt vs 19 for Israel.  And Israeli stats are only that high because of the high Palestinian birth rate.

Sheilbh

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 01, 2009, 07:56:38 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on June 01, 2009, 06:50:18 PM

24 per 1000 for Egypt vs 19 for Israel.  And Israeli stats are only that high because of the high Palestinian birth rate.
Okay, sorry I got that wrong.  They multiply more but die more too.  So Egypt's population is growing by 1.6-7% while Israel's is by about 1.8% and Jews alone are around 1.7%.
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Norgy

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 01, 2009, 07:56:38 PM
And Israeli stats are only that high because of the high Palestinian birth rate.

That's truly excellent news.

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on June 01, 2009, 08:54:04 AM
And these are the kinds of people who are supposed to enrich our culture.

NO THANK YOU, COMMIETARDS!
You are retarded.