News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Wendy Davis running for Governor of Texas

Started by merithyn, October 04, 2013, 08:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 04, 2013, 10:58:18 PM
Indeed, it was probably widespread acceptance of equality for women that led to them being supplanted by the Cro-Magnon.
It has indeed been theorized that the Neanderthals did not have a division of labor. :smarty:

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.1086/507197?uid=3738392&uid=2&uid=4&sid=21102721657727
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Wait what? Wendy Davis?

Probably would.  Probably.

E: Maybe.  Hmm.

Admiral Yi

Is she the one who was in a punk band in the 80s and wore like rings around her tits?

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 05, 2013, 02:24:51 AM
Is she the one who was in a punk band in the 80s and wore like rings around her tits?

Wendy O Williams Yip

And no, she's been dead 15 years now.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

She looks like a MILF in a creampie gangbang video I once saw.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Malthus on October 04, 2013, 10:53:36 AM
Point is it is totally unprofessional behaviour, even if you are the biggest neanderthal mysoginist around.  :lol:

Look at the behavior of Congress throughout the past couple of terms.

UNPROFESSIONAL?  COLOR ME SHOCKED.
Experience bij!

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on January 27, 2014, 01:48:21 PM
Poor Wendy :(

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2014/0125/Liberal-hero-Wendy-Davis-under-fire-for-her-selective-biography-video

WTF am I reading here?  Why did you post this?  So she wrote some short biographical thing that nobody read that was not 100% accurate (well ok it was 100% accurate but did not go into every boring little detail)?  Well stop the fucking presses.  You really went back and searched months old threads just to post this?  Well I guess you didn't start a new one all Timmy-like but woah.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

sbr

Running for governor of Texas is not a traditional gender role for her. :(

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on January 27, 2014, 02:35:31 PM
Quote from: derspiess on January 27, 2014, 01:48:21 PM
Poor Wendy :(

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2014/0125/Liberal-hero-Wendy-Davis-under-fire-for-her-selective-biography-video

WTF am I reading here?  Why did you post this?  So she wrote some short biographical thing that nobody read that was not 100% accurate (well ok it was 100% accurate but did not go into every boring little detail)?  Well stop the fucking presses.  You really went back and searched months old threads just to post this?  Well I guess you didn't start a new one all Timmy-like but woah.

Was gonna post it in OTT but figured I'd check to see if there was a thread about her first :unsure:

At any rate, the revelations kind of destroy her "self-empowered single mom" image lefties love so much.  Didn't know you liked her.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

You seem oddly mad about her....adjusting.....her autobiography like she did.  :huh:

The Brain

She fucked them both. It's the only explanation.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

You really went back and searched months old threads just to post this?

It takes two seconds to search by thread title. I agree with the rest of your post but not this bit.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: sbr on January 27, 2014, 02:38:21 PM
Running for governor of Texas is not a traditional gender role for her. :(

Neither is abandoning her kids.  But having a sugar daddy put her through college is fairly traditional I suppose.