News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

A nation of Tyrs

Started by jimmy olsen, October 01, 2013, 09:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Tamas's got the place, he just hasn't realized it year.

(your bathroom)
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

merithyn

Quote from: Tamas on October 02, 2013, 10:47:35 AM

IDK man, if Caliga fucks up his beer-brewing and it starts being all wet and smelly all over the place, maybe the racoons notice it, in the forest in the middle of his estates. Much more annoying in a crowded neighbourhood.

Or I am just basing it too much on the smell of the palinka (moonshine) making place down the road from us when I was a kid.

Brewing != distilling

A bubbled over jug is no worse than spilled soup in terms of clean up, and it's not likely to smell of anything but yeasty honey, which is actually quite nice.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 02, 2013, 10:49:02 AM
<insert beet joke here>

<insert comment about yokels moving to civilization>
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 02, 2013, 10:51:32 AM

(your bathroom)

:huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 10:52:56 AM

(your bathroom)

Oh thank god. I thought my cold had addled my brain, but no.. it's just GF's English. :D

Grey Fox

That's not English, that's just words that are in English.

I should fix it, but I won't.

I am just saying Tamas can brew beer by stashing the jug in his private bathroom.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Richard Hakluyt

:hmm:

I'm not sure his pay is quite that bad, plus, his family will give him loads of booze to bring over when he visits  :cool:

Tamas

(your bathroom)

that`s kind of my point. How low it is to brew booze in your bathroom? :rolleyes:

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 10:52:38 AM
<insert beet joke here>

I wasn`t aware that you classify brewing beer in flats as "civilization"

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on October 02, 2013, 10:59:54 AM

(your bathroom)

that`s kind of my point. How low it is to brew booze in your bathroom? :rolleyes:

Oh look at Tammy boy. Got out of Hungary and is acting all bougie-like, putting on airs.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on October 02, 2013, 11:00:35 AM
<insert beet joke here>

Doesn't have to be low brow. :)

Tamas

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on October 02, 2013, 10:57:30 AM
:hmm:

I'm not sure his pay is quite that bad, plus, his family will give him loads of booze to bring over when he visits  :cool:

The father of my de-facto brother in law makes excellent palinka, actually, and that is coming from me who doesn`t really like palinka that much.  :cool:

merithyn

Quote from: Tamas on October 02, 2013, 10:59:54 AM

(your bathroom)

Well then. Don't bother. I mean, I'm not sure how a gallon jug is going to put you out of so much space that you need to resort to the bathroom, but it wasn't really you I was talking to. Tyr is the one who said that it was too hard and required too much equipment. I was just saying that that isn't true. *shrugs*

dps

Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 11:01:01 AM
Quote from: Tamas on October 02, 2013, 11:00:35 AM
<insert beet joke here>

Doesn't have to be low brow. :)

And at worst, it's still not as bad as drinking wood alcohol.

Ideologue

Quote from: merithyn on October 02, 2013, 10:50:50 AM
Quote from: Tamas on October 02, 2013, 10:42:43 AM

Meri you have no idea how crowded this country is. Last thing it needs is chavs and assorted youngsters having a go at brewing beer in their rooms.

Dude, if kids in dorm rooms can manage it, you guys can. (And I have been to London a couple of times, Tamas. I do actually have an idea of how crowded it is there. ;)

I assume it's a lot like Soylent Green, but with worse accents and more hoodies.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)