And we're back!

Main Menu

Gawker...hmm

Started by garbon, September 20, 2013, 09:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 22, 2013, 06:57:04 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on September 22, 2013, 06:53:57 PM
I just got invited to a (breeder) wedding in South Africa.  Neither party is my child.  I don't think I'm going to be able to afford it.  Thoughts?

EDIT: Also, this is a Jew marrying a German.  Should I be concerned?

Ugh, destination weddings.

The Jew is Suid Afrikan.  Unfortunately, else it would be easier to just skip.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Darth Wagtaros

I just got invited to a (breeder) wedding in South Africa.  Neither party is my child.  I don't think I'm going to be able to afford it.  Thoughts?

Are you concerned about the Aryan race being diluted by the Untermensch?  What would your local chapter of the Shutzstaffel say?
PDH!

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on September 22, 2013, 07:06:18 PM

Are you concerned about the Aryan race being diluted by the Untermensch?  What would your local chapter of the Shutzstaffel say?

The local Bund office is closed on Sundays.  :(  I had to turn to next best thing: Languish.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on September 22, 2013, 07:04:42 PM

Let me wave my cane around in anger. Thanks.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on September 22, 2013, 07:04:42 PM

It's still easy to skip.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

South Hampton, sure.  South Dakota, maybe.  But South Africa?  Send a fruit basket.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 22, 2013, 07:54:45 PM
South Hampton, sure.  South Dakota, maybe.  But South Africa?  Send a fruit basket.

:lol:  They better have an Edible Arrangements somewhere in Cape Town...