News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Card Hunter

Started by Arvoreen, September 17, 2013, 06:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arvoreen

So this game was a big hit at PAX and seems to be pretty fun...  Free to play/browser game:
http://www.cardhunter.com/game-info/

Anatron

Just registered, and will try it soon .:-)

Anatron

This game looks simple but awsome .  :D

Grey Fox

I play it. It's pretty fun.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

My impression from RPS comments was that it seriously lacks replayability. Is that the case?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tamas on September 17, 2013, 07:44:38 AM
My impression from RPS comments was that it seriously lacks replayability. Is that the case?

What do you want for replayability. It has a single player campaign & a multiplayer 1 vs 1.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 17, 2013, 08:32:09 AM

What do you want for replayability. It has a single player campaign & a multiplayer 1 vs 1.

Not sure, really. It just seemed as if the commenters went from "yay!" to "meh" fairly quickly. It was earlier in the beta, though.

Anatron

Quote from: Tamas on September 17, 2013, 08:39:28 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 17, 2013, 08:32:09 AM

Not sure, really. It just seemed as if the commenters went from "yay!" to "meh" fairly quickly. It was earlier in the beta, though.

I played the hole afternoon yesterday with this game.I like it becouse it gives challenge.Some maps are not easy to win and I like that.
Plus playing the campaing is fun,it gives back memories when I played real fantasy in the past.(M.A.G.U.S. what is similar to AD&D)

Eddie Teach

Whenever I play this for more than 10 minutes, my computer starts buzzing at me.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

IDK I tried it last night. I love the art, but got bored quickly.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on September 18, 2013, 03:35:45 AM
IDK I tried it last night. I love the art, but got bored quickly.

Quote from: Tamas on September 18, 2013, 03:30:20 AM
Quote from: Syt on September 18, 2013, 12:43:40 AM
Languish has always been full of nattering nabobs of negativity, but I find in recent months it's become worse. Or I'm just noticing it more.

Yeah.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Errr, no. Syt talked about Habbaku and maybe somebody else just sweeping an entire line of games off the table without ever trying them. Totally different. Try again.

Eddie Teach

Tamas, why do you hate everything? :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Anatron

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 18, 2013, 09:50:45 AM
Tamas, why do you hate everything? :(

Thats his work,now to hate games . :D