19-year-old Dutch kid ready to clean up the ocean

Started by merithyn, September 16, 2013, 09:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on September 16, 2013, 07:35:25 PM
Yeah, Larch, come on dude.  We're Americans.  We can't learn to do stuff like that.  You're just going to have to kill us all. :(

I don't think it is can't, just won't. We're a nation of special people and special people don't reuse. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

Quote from: The Larch on September 16, 2013, 07:36:43 PM
Yeah, Larch, come on dude.  We're Americans.  We can't learn to do stuff like that.  You're just going to have to kill us all. :(

I can go there and teach you.  :) For a reasonable fee.

Were good at killing ourselves already, but thank you for the offer.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on September 16, 2013, 11:48:00 AM
Serious question: is there really that much trash in the ocean?  I know there's that Pacific Garbage Patch thing, but isn't that in the part of the ocean that's basically a 'desert' and doesn't have much surface life? :hmm:
I wonder why?  :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Maximus

Quote from: lustindarkness on September 16, 2013, 08:35:29 PM
Quote from: The Larch on September 16, 2013, 07:36:43 PM

I can go there and teach you.  :) For a reasonable fee.

Were good at killing ourselves already, but thank you for the offer.
:D