When is the last time that you flew on a plane?

Started by merithyn, September 14, 2013, 10:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When is the last time that you flew on a plane?

I live on a plane
Today
This week
This month
This year
Within the last five years
Within the last decade
More than 10 years ago
I've never flown

Ed Anger

Better question: Ae you a member of the Mile high club?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 15, 2013, 08:29:33 PM
Better question: Ae you a member of the Mile high club?

I am not.

And the strange part of it is, I once flew down to the US Virgin Islands, on an essentially deserted flight, with a flight attendant girlfriend who was a total sex addict, and me being the kind of guy who's totally into superficial, shallow stuff like scoring the Mile High Club point, and the thought never even crossed my mind.

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

MadBurgerMaker

I don't remember.   :hmm:  Might be.....damn it could be when I was flying back from Guam when I was leaving the boat.  That was like 8 years ago. 

I've just been driving everywhere instead of flying.

Capetan Mihali

This May, Boston to (Seattle to) Spokane.  I went 2006-2008 with no flights.  I had developed a serious fear of flying a little before then.

Flying Burlington, VT to Philadelphia next month for a wedding in South Jersey.  Real South Jersey, that is, (not Princeton), around Pennsville.  Then flying Burlington to (Chicago to) Little Rock, AR for another wedding two weeks later.  Speaking of which, I need to buy the damn tickets.

My grandad lives right near JFK, so I'm doing a couple surgical strike from Burlington to JFK on Thanksgiving and Christmas.  In and out within 30 hours.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

lustindarkness

This year, I went to Virginia some months ago. 1 to 3 times a year on orders, add to that sometimes we fly on vacation.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom