Wargame: European Escalation - zomg T-55 rush lololol

Started by FunkMonk, February 23, 2012, 10:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 10, 2013, 11:20:46 PM
So what's the scenario? Able Archer goes hot?

In the first one, there were several scenarios on how the war could have started.  One is a conflict between East and West Germany over a border guard in the 1970's another is Able Archer.  I found the one where there is a series of mutinies and revolutions in the non-soviet Warsaw pact the most plausible.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lucidor

It's on Humble Bundle, in case anyone wants to buy it for cheap.

Syt

On sale for €1.89: https://www.gog.com/game/wargame_european_escalation

Multiplayer has probably moved on to the newer games, but for this price it's still a steal.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.