Teens save kidnapped woman after ‘checking her out’ at traffic light

Started by jimmy olsen, September 09, 2013, 11:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Some good news for a change.  :D

http://www.yourjewishnews.com/2013/09/w7701.html
QuoteTeens save kidnapped woman after 'checking her out' at traffic light

By: Moses Gold

The teenagers were riding in their car when they spotted a good-looking woman in the backseat of a silver Lexus, in the car next to them.

Playfully, the teenagers tried to get the woman's attention, but when they finally saw her face they realized that she was in trouble.

Aaron Arias, 19, and Jamal Harris, 17, became heroes when they called police to report that the woman was being kidnaped.

Arias and Harris were stopped at a red light in Texas, when they spotted the 25-year-old blond woman in the car next to them, which was driven by a black man.

Harris said: "We finally made ​​eye contact with her and I could see the serious expression on her face. I could read her lips and she was saying 'Help me.'"

Police released the 911 call, in which Arias told the operator: "Me and another guy we're checking out this girl in the backseat because we're like, 'OK, she's kind of attractive.' We looked in the backseat and the blond female was saying 'help me' or something. I think she is being kidnapped."

The teens followed the car until police arrived. Officers rescued the 25-year-old from the back seat. She told police that she had been kidnapped at gunpoint after leaving an office party.

The driver, Charles Lewis Atkins Jr., 37, has been arrested and remains in jail in lieu of $50,000 bail.

The woman, who is said to be in good condition and was unharmed, thanked the teenagers for saving her life. She gave them a big hug. "I would describe it as the best hug I ever got," Arias said
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quotewhen they spotted the 25-year-old blond woman in the car next to them, which was driven by a black man.

Profiling racist bastards.

Eddie Teach

Yeah, I'm sure Jamal saw a black man with a white woman and was like "Hell, no."
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2013, 11:24:01 PM
Quotewhen they spotted the 25-year-old blond woman in the car next to them, which was driven by a black man.

Profiling racist bastards.

My boss and I still joke about when I asked her if she wanted to sit in the back like Miss Daisy when I picked her up from the airport.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

KRonn

Good job by those teens. This woman was saved from a horrible fate. I'm wondering too if this kidnapper was taking her to do whatever he would with her or if he was taking her to his cohorts as part of a sex trafficing ring.

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 09, 2013, 11:18:50 PM
QuoteThe driver, Charles Lewis Atkins Jr., 37, has been arrested and remains in jail in lieu of $50,000 bail.

Charles Lewis Atkins Sr. must be so proud.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Iormlund

An ETA cell in Madrid was caught in a similar incident. Amidst the chaos of a car bomb going off, a guy noticed two (IIRC) people whose behaviour didn't fit. He then spent 20 minutes talking to the police while following them.

Tamas

Quote from: Iormlund on September 10, 2013, 09:11:53 AM
An ETA cell in Madrid was caught in a similar incident. Amidst the chaos of a car bomb going off, a guy noticed two (IIRC) people whose behaviour didn't fit. He then spent 20 minutes talking to the police while following them.

He had to have some brass balls man. Tailing ETA people? Shit.

The Brain

Quote from: Iormlund on September 10, 2013, 09:11:53 AM

Were the ETA guys black?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

See? Now we must convince women that being ogled by guys is a good thing. It saves lives!  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Gups

Jacob

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 09, 2013, 11:18:50 PMShe gave them a big hug. "I would describe it as the best hug I ever got," Arias said

:)

DGuller

Quote from: Gups on September 10, 2013, 12:04:15 PM
You get to be a hero by calling the police?
We're low on wars and terrorist acts right now, we need to fill the quota.