Teenage exorcists go to UK, source of evil: Harry Potter

Started by Syt, September 09, 2013, 08:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

I wonder if they have passages from the gospels tattoed on their backs?  :hmm:

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on September 09, 2013, 01:27:44 PM
Do any women *really* like it?  :unsure:

Why wouldn't they?  I mean dudes like it and the target is similar.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 09, 2013, 02:19:18 PM
I wonder if they have passages from the gospels tattoed on their backs?  :hmm:

:bleeding:  They'd fit right in at my local water park.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on September 09, 2013, 02:25:34 PM

Not having a prostate, maybe?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Minsky Moment

I think they are on the right track.  Enormous amounts of money were made off a series of pretty mediocre films.  Then there are those kids that run around with brooms between their legs pretending to play Quidditich.  It is very disturbing stuff.  I personally don't believe in Black Magic but one never can know for sure.  If it does exist then this would be a prime example at play.  And even if it doesn't exist then perhaps these girls will still help some very confused people rethink their questionable choices.  Either way, they are performing a useful public service and do not merit the posterior prurience that has infected this thread.  For shame, gentlemen, or should I say "gentlemen".
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on September 09, 2013, 02:31:07 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 09, 2013, 02:25:34 PM

Not having a prostate, maybe?

It is not the prostate it is the nerves around it...and they have something in the exact same spot it is called a clitoris and it can be hit from behind.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

That's not my understanding.  Anyway, I've never known a woman who said she liked it.

The Brain

Quote from: derspiess on September 09, 2013, 02:58:35 PM
That's not my understanding.  Anyway, I've never known a woman who said she liked it.

Sometimes women are... economical with the truth.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

crazy canuck

There may be reasons for that?

Malthus

Clearly, you must ask more women.

Like the receptionist at any office you may be visiting. Or the bus driver. ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Malthus on September 09, 2013, 03:10:11 PM

Clearly, you must ask more women.

Like the receptionist at any office you may be visiting. Or the bus driver. ;)

Good ideas.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Quote from: Malthus on September 09, 2013, 01:59:18 PM
Great. Now the thread is all about anal.  :lol:

I guess CdM was right about those percentages ...
Languish wants what it wants.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Camerus

Fundies' moronic hatred of the Harry Potter books is all the more retarded considering the books are full of Christian imagery.