News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Choose my AAR

Started by Syt, September 13, 2013, 02:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Syt

That equalized Elemental and DW at 5 each.

I wanted to start yesterday, but I had to finish a presentation for a training I'm doing this week. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on September 16, 2013, 05:12:15 AM

I wanted to start yesterday, but I had to finish a presentation for a training I'm doing this week. :P

I see what I did.  I'll withdraw my vote, to allow you to go ahead with DW.

In fact, I will change my vote to DW to get it over with.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

Quote from: grumbler on September 16, 2013, 06:11:39 AM
Quote from: Syt on September 16, 2013, 05:12:15 AM

I see what I did.  I'll withdraw my vote, to allow you to go ahead with DW.

In fact, I will change my vote to DW to get it over with.

No worries - I haven't started playing yet, so you didn't delay anything, since I won't be able to start before the coming weekend, anyways (it's a busy week with trainings and our European Convention).
—Stephen Jay Gould