And we're back!

Main Menu

Physics is fraud!

Started by Syt, September 03, 2013, 07:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Savonarola on September 03, 2013, 01:45:58 PM
Quote from: Malthus on September 03, 2013, 01:36:00 PM
My favorite failure of Soviet science was the attempt to breed a half-human, half-ape hybrid. Wouldn't that have been a surprise to the Germans at Stalingrad!  :lol:

I had never heard of that before and looked it up:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19926701.000-blasts-from-the-past-the-soviet-apeman-scandal.html?page=1

Wow.  I am astounded that he found women who volunteered to be artificially inseminated with orang-utan sperm.

All for the Motherland!  :)

Favorite quote:

Quote"His ends and means today sound truly radical. But if you think about it, a successful hybridisation with apes is no more fantastic than a happy life in a communal apartment."

:lol:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DGuller

Darth Wagtaros

I'm glad the Timecube guy got a job in the one country on Earth that would accept his greatness.
PDH!

Caliga

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on September 03, 2013, 03:37:37 PM
I'm glad the Timecube guy got a job in the one country on Earth that would accept his greatness.
Not enough typing in ALL CAPS to be him. :(  Also if it was Dr. Gene then it would be both fraud AND evil. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

First they came for the gays, now they're coming for the physicists. I'm failing to see a pattern here
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: Tyr on September 03, 2013, 09:24:42 PM
First they came for the gays, now they're coming for the physicists. I'm failing to see a pattern here

And then for the bakers, the lawyers, the clowns and so on in that fashion.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tonitrus

Just so long as the clowns stay to the left.

Darth Wagtaros

they'll leave the mimes though. The whole concept touches something in the Russian soul.
PDH!

Syt

Quote from: Tonitrus on September 04, 2013, 12:37:22 AM
Just so long as the clowns stay to the left.

And jokers to the right?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

DGuller

Ed Anger

The Slav stink is hard to remove from clothes.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

crazy canuck

I guess in Soviet Russia there was no Steve Miller Band  :(