Main Menu

My new concealed carry gun

Started by Siege, August 30, 2013, 02:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

Quote from: Viking on August 31, 2013, 09:29:25 AM
Is it just me or would having a brick to throw at somebody be more lethal, more accurate, have greater range and not require a concealed carry permit?
:hmm: I'd take the gun.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on August 31, 2013, 02:39:50 PM
Is it just me or would having a brick to throw at somebody be more lethal, more accurate, have greater range and not require a concealed carry permit?

You're putting yourself at an immediate disadvantage.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

What about the cannoli?

Viking

Never take a gun to a brick fight.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Razgovory

Man, I wouldn't want to be wearing a hooded sweat shirt with Siegy around.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

Quote from: Viking on August 31, 2013, 04:10:21 PM

Never take a gun to a brick fight.

Yeah, he'd be better off with a bat.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

dps

Quote from: merithyn on August 30, 2013, 03:44:21 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2013, 02:57:27 PM
Wine coolers, CCWs and passive-aggressive PTSD.  What could happen.

:contract:

If somebody snaps and decides to go on a shooting spree, I doubt they'll give up the idea because they don't want to conceal carry without a permit.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

I still like my Walther PPK for CCW duty. Gives off that Hitler vibe. Putting on the Reich.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

The Nazi meme only has a shelf life of a couple days, Ed.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 01, 2013, 10:27:35 AM
I still like my Walther PPK for CCW duty. Gives off that Hitler vibe. Putting on the Reich.

I hope you're talking a '30s-styled PPK, and not one of the 90s PPK shorts that Pierce Brosnan ruined for everyone.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

'70's PPK. one meaty enough to hit somebody over the head with. If my slapjack isn't handy.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 01, 2013, 10:29:00 AM
The Nazi meme only has a shelf life of a couple days, Ed.

Back to cat pictures then.

CountDeMoney

It was no fun to carry my P-38.  I tried it a couple times, but I always felt like a stock movie villain.
Now, if I had a silencer for it, that would be different.