And we're back!

Main Menu

IQ Estimates by College Major

Started by merithyn, August 27, 2013, 03:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 29, 2013, 11:32:38 PM
They are willing to look out for your health even when you won't. :hug:

Gimme a fucking break.   Campus is covered with underage Jersey Shore rejects who are, at this very moment, slamming beer from each others' asscracks while they date rape unconscious Psych majors.
The moralizing wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so hypocritical.

Razgovory

I like the idea of a student CdM.  I wonder if he has a Che shirt.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

I'm the only one in class with a pencil sharpener.  :smarty:

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 29, 2013, 11:44:07 PM
I'm the only one in class with a pencil sharpener.  :smarty:

You are probably the only one there that can write in cursive.  You can really freak them out if you share your notes with classmates in short hand.

"Woah man, did you write this in Arabic?"
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

We had that problem in the writing course over the summer.

"Um, I can't write like that."

Valmy

Hell I can barely write like that anymore.  Granted my cursive was always pretty crap, along with my handwriting in general.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Hand print is actually legible, cursive not so much.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 29, 2013, 11:41:29 PM

Gimme a fucking break.   Campus is covered with underage Jersey Shore rejects who are, at this very moment, slamming beer from each others' asscracks while they date rape unconscious Psych majors.

Funny how selective you are when it comes to the Nanny State telling people what to do...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

I support your right to smoke, Jeff.

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2013, 12:22:14 AM
I support your right to smoke, Jeff.

And I support the states right to tell you to stop it because it is fucking stupid.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2013, 12:32:00 AM
Is not.

I support you, despite your bizarre fetish for the terrible abomination that is cursive.

Remember when smoking was no problem?  It wasn't that long ago.  Less than a decade around here.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 29, 2013, 11:41:29 PM

Ah yes, Tamas. Have to do everything or it is hypocrisy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maximus

I don't give a damn about his health. I care about my health and not having to walk through his smoke every time I go outside. And being able to sit outside and enjoy fresh air rather than a smoke-filled haze.

Apparently there are others who feel the same way as this passed on a campus-wide referendum.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Maximus on August 30, 2013, 09:12:09 AM
I don't give a damn about his health. I care about my health and not having to walk through his smoke every time I go outside. And being able to sit outside and enjoy fresh air rather than a smoke-filled haze.

It was in a parking garage.  :P  But go ahead, you focus on dissipated second hand smoke from 10 yards away, while the diesel-run shuttle buses and everybody out of vehicle emissions compliance kills you silently.

QuoteApparently there are others who feel the same way as this passed on a campus-wide referendum.

That's only because they don't have enough Chinese doctors, which is why the same effort was dead in the water at Hopkins.