News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Publisher 2007 question

Started by merithyn, August 27, 2013, 10:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

I need help with Publisher. I have a document that I want to print brochure-style. But, I want to print it out in 4-page (8 pages when printed) blocks rather than in the full booklet. Usually, when it's a small brochure, I'll just pull the four-page blocks out and make them individual files, but this is a very large document with more than 100 pages in it. I don't really want 27 different files to print if I can avoid it. Anyone know how I can accomplish this working with Publisher 2007?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

After working extensively on this all day, my conclusion is that I'm screwed, and I have to do this manually. *sighs*

Thanks, all, for your help. You've been, as always, irreplaceable.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

merithyn

HVC

Unfortunately only DG and CC knew the answer :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

Sorry, never worked with this software.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

merithyn

Quote from: HVC on August 27, 2013, 03:09:50 PM

DG would just tell me that I wasn't logically asking the question, and CC would tell me that the problem was that Excel doesn't work that way, no matter how many times I said that it did. :(

HVC

Quote from: merithyn on August 27, 2013, 03:24:01 PM
Quote from: HVC on August 27, 2013, 03:09:50 PM

DG would just tell me that I wasn't logically asking the question, and CC would tell me that the problem was that Excel doesn't work that way, no matter how many times I said that it did. :(
touché :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.