Massive use of chemical weapons in Syria, 1,429 killed including 426 children

Started by jimmy olsen, August 21, 2013, 05:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

I've never heard of moon worshippers not being allowed to smoke before.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

mongers

Incidentally didn't NATO invoke some uniting for collective defence resolution thingy to go after these AQ bods a while back ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Perhapsibly.  Have the Turks requested any help in regards to that?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

mongers

Quote from: derspiess on September 19, 2013, 06:45:16 PM

Wasn't it in defence of America ?

Admiral Yi

There was that thing when we deployed some Patriot batteries to Turkey.

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 19, 2013, 07:22:32 PM

I don't think the AQ affiliates have planes or ballistic missiles, so those are aimed at the Syrian government forces.

dps

Quote from: mongers on September 19, 2013, 07:26:19 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 19, 2013, 07:22:32 PM

I don't think the AQ affiliates have planes or ballistic missiles, so those are aimed at the Syrian government forces.

History would suggest that they can get ahold of planes when they want to.

CountDeMoney

garbon

Quote from: alfred russel on September 19, 2013, 11:12:55 AM
Quote from: KRonn on September 19, 2013, 10:01:28 AM
At this link is John McCain's response to Putin who recently had an editorial in NY Times. This is hosted on Pravda.ru website, different from and not to be confused with Pravda Newspaper which is still a mouthpiece for the Russian government. Pravda newspaper declined to print this. If you go to the link it has more about the two Pravda sites.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/19/mccain-publishes-opinion-piece-in-pravda-but-not-the-one-he-wanted/?hpt=hp_t2

Wow, this really highlights just how much prestige Obama has lost to the Russians. Putin is now being published by the New York Times, while our leaders are struggling to get into Pravda.

:huh:

Our media is generally a lot more open on who they will give a mic to.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 19, 2013, 08:07:11 PM
Quote from: dps on September 19, 2013, 07:55:52 PM
History would suggest that they can get ahold of planes when they want to.

HEY BOY WATCH THAT POST

Sir, that appears to be a 6 Million Dollar Man lunch box with thermos. If so, I commend you.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".