News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Florida question

Started by Caliga, August 21, 2013, 12:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Goddamn.  How far ahead do you plan??
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

We were originally looking at February or March of 2014 but too many work conflicts. :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

I'm with D, that seems very advanced planning for somewhere in the continental US.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Two-job couple, gotta set up the vacation time in advance.

lustindarkness

What? I plan my vacations a year or more in advance. :unsure:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

I have my bowel movements planned out.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 22, 2013, 04:06:57 PM
Two-job couple, gotta set up the vacation time in advance.

Over a year? I just made a plan for Montreal with a work friend in early October.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

:lol: My bad, I thought he said October 2013.

Cal, you're a goofus.

elizabeth masucci

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 21, 2013, 12:55:09 PM
Well, I have trouble thinking what you'd want to do at Daytona Speedway, let alone killing several hours there.
yes they a close

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon